Portaferry Presbyterian Church was built in 1841, in the Greek revival style, designed by the Belfast architect John Millar. Funds were raised to restore this beautiful church with the intention of making use of the building for heritage and arts events, such as concerts and lectures. The five huge cast iron windows, over 3 metres tall, in the North Portico were damaged beyond repair. We carried out a full survey on site to ascertain their condition and the best method of removal to conserve as much of the original as possible for pattern making. The windows were removed and transported back to the UK where we worked closely with the patternmaker to create the 5 patterns for the windows, each with 3 sections. These beautiful heritage windows were finally cast, approved and shipped back to Ireland for re-installation. The full restoration project is due to be completed this year.